Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ron Paul: Counting My Blessings


Dear lover of liberty,
 
I hope you’re enjoying a great day and spending time with family – and enjoying some good food, too!
 
This Thanksgiving, I have much to be thankful for, and certainly my family tops that list.
 
But one of the things I find myself thinking most about right now is the help and generosity of folks like you that are making my campaign a force to be reckoned with during this race for the Republican presidential nomination.
 
In fact, right now, polls are moving in our direction in key early states- and even the establishment media is being forced to take notice!
 
Just a few months ago, all the so-called “experts” were claiming I had “no chance.”
 
Now, many are changing their tune and all but predicting a very strong finish for me in Iowa, ifnot an outright win.
 
Of course, with just over five weeks to go, there’s still a lot of work left to be done - and I’m going tobe counting on you like never before in the coming weeks.
 
But for now, please just know how much I appreciate everything you’ve done so far for my campaign.
 
And on behalf of Carol, my 2012 Presidential Campaign staff, and myself, we all wish you and yours a truly wonderful Thanksgiving!
 
For Liberty,
 
Ron Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment